Asian markets plunge on trade, geopolitical fears
HONG KONG: Asian markets went into freefall on Thursday, tracking a plunge on Wall Street, with trading floors awash with negativity on geopolitical concerns and following weak US economic and earnings data.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian markets plunge on trade, geopolitical fears, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 24 October
- Older News
- Vote! SET plunges on poll results, US recession fears Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Thai shares shed 20.38 points as the country awaits the final results of the country's first election since the 2014 coup, while other Southeast Asian stock markets ended lower on...
- Vote! Asian markets plunge Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - HONG KONG: Asian markets plunged on Monday after a sharp sell-off on Wall Street fuelled by concerns about the global economy and a possible recession in the United States....
- Vote! Stocks in Asia falter amid US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Shares in major Asian stock markets mostly slipped on Wednesday following a series of conflicting reports on U.S.-China trade that surfaced overnight....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Results update: Pheu Thai wins most MP seats
- - Children Baby & Maternity Exhibition 2019 to Soar Entrepreneurs Improving Quality for Business Growth
- - Hanoi Kicks Off Construction Of Formula One Race Track
- - Thaksin: Election 'rigged' as allies challenge army
- - Election: The problems ahead, Tuesday
- - Rivals begin scramble for allies
- - Wisesight: Social media weighed in on election
- - Chinese Leader’s Visit to Paris Seen as Test for European Unity
- - ‘Like a festival’: Tour companies are wooing visitors to attend Modi rallies as election fever heats up
- - Mueller report fuels hopes for a US-China trade deal