Asian markets plunge on trade, geopolitical fears
HONG KONG: Asian markets went into freefall on Thursday, tracking a plunge on Wall Street, with trading floors awash with negativity on geopolitical concerns and following weak US economic and earnings data.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asian markets plunge on trade, geopolitical fears, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai General Elections Set for March
- - Pakistan unveils tax cuts, incentives to boost growth
- - Malaysian royals to pick new king after historic abdication
- - Horse named 'Australian of the year'
- - Real Madrid take top spot from Man Utd in 'money league'
- - Call for Patong Hill caution as tour bus involved in multiple-vehicle wipeout
- - More gun-toting drug suspects arrested
- - German man dies after seven-storey fall in Patong
- - Thailand to hold elections on 24 March
- - Army: ‘No knowledge’ of dead activists stuffed with concrete
- New In Last Half Hour
- Vote! Asian markets mostly higher despite global uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Major Asia markets mostly closed higher on Thursday amid uncertainties surrounding the global economic outlook...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Major Asian markets end mixed amid uncertainty over US-China trade talks CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - A source confirmed to CNBC on Tuesday that the U.S. had canceled a trade planning...