Asian markets gain, with China leading the advance after recent trade shock
Asian stocks closed higher, with markets shaking off some of the trade jitters seen overnight after the Trump administration announced a list of Chinese goods that may be subject to new tariffs.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asian markets gain, with China leading the advance after recent trade shock, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - Five elephants saved from muddy pond
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- Older News
- Vote! Thailand advance to knockout stage of Asian Cup *Thaiger Bites Phuket Gazette (5 days ago) - Last night saw Thailand finish with a 1-1 draw with the UAE (United Arab Emirates)...
- Vote! Why China’s trade surplus with the US hit a record high despite Trump’s tariffs ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (5 days ago) - DESPITE a hardline tariff offensive from US President Donald Trump, China’s trade surplus with the...
- Vote! Philippine shares jump, SET leads regional decline Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Philippine shares jumped 1.5% on Monday to a nine-month closing high, driven by a recovery...