Asian markets gain, with China leading the advance after recent trade shock
Asian stocks closed higher, with markets shaking off some of the trade jitters seen overnight after the Trump administration announced a list of Chinese goods that may be subject to new tariffs.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian markets gain, with China leading the advance after recent trade shock, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 12 July, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Asia markets poised to gain; Australian and Hong Kong markets closed for Easter Monday CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to see opening gains on Monday morning, while markets in Australia and Hong Kong were closed for the Easter Monday holiday....
- Vote! China’s Political System Helps Advance Its Artificial Intelligence PHuket Hotel Deals News (5 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property AgentBEIJING — Recent technological advances demonstrated by China have started an intense debate on whether it is set...
- Vote! Japan, South Korea, China trade higher as other Asian markets remain closed for Good Friday CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Japan's Nikkei 225 was up 0.66%, South Korea's Kospi advanced 0.31% and China's Shanghai composite added 0.71%....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Boat sinks with dozens of schoolchildren on-board at Koh Tao pier
- - Update on The Man Who Sleeps With Rats
- - ANZAC Day at Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Chalong Underpass road surfacing to cause delays, project on target for end of May finish
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: ANZAC Day in Phuket! Coral breakthrough? Army brings emergency water! || April 25
- - Phuket Town rolls out emergency water supply
- - Legal action suspended on rape suspect for his cracked skull
- - Nissan Ex-Chairman Ghosn Pays $4.5 Million Bail