Asian banks to sign EEC project MoU
The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) Office is scheduled to sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) next week with the China Development Bank (CDB) and the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) for financial support of investment projects.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asian banks to sign EEC project MoU, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 14 May
- Older News
- Vote! EEC megaproject draws flak from residents Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) is a well-known flagship megaproject of the military government. The project aims to turn most of the land in the three provinces of Chachoengsao, Chon...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Haziq Abdul Aziz detained for role in Malaysian sex video implicating minister Azmin Ali
- - Student killed by electrocution in Phuket public park under investigation
- - Pastor confirmed with Ebola as disease spreads in DR Congo
- - Local Afghan Journalist Killed by Unknown Assailants
- - Djokovic saves match points to claim fifth Wimbledon title
- - Tropical Storm Barry Downgraded to Tropical Depression
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'
- - Derailment halts southern train services
- - Koreans find crying babies most annoying on flights