Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
Overnight on Wall Street, the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average closed lower after the release of U.S. retail data in December came in as a "shocker."... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 14 February
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks slip amid US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Shares in Asia slipped on Monday morning following a series of conflicting reports on U.S.-China trade that surfaced overnight....
- Vote! Asia stocks set to slip on US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Overnight in U.S. markets, stocks were hit by a new wave of uncertainty on the U.S.-China trade front following a series of conflicting reports....
- Vote! Asia markets slip ahead of Fed meeting CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Shares in Asia slipped in Tuesday morning trade, ahead of a closely watched meeting by the U.S. Federal Reserve set to kick off later in the day stateside....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Investors should avoid shares of this $36 billion, widely used Chinese tech firm, analysts say
- - High turnout expected for Thailand’s first election since 2014 coup
- - New Zealand: Guns Used in Mosque Attack Banned Immediately
- - Tolls on two motorways waived April 10-18 for Songkran
- - Thailand Post branches out into banking
- - Turkey's Erdogan: 'No Difference' Between New Zealand Killer, IS Terrorists
- - Protect Andaman mass beach cleanup at Layan nets 92kg of trash
- - Woman killed by sleeping pickup driver
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Crushed by water truck? Spa shooter ’snapped’! PTT to sell inmate products! || March 21
- - Soi Dog calling to end the suffering of homeless and neglected cats