Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
Overnight on Wall Street, the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average closed lower after the release of U.S. retail data in December came in as a "shocker."... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 14 February
- Older News
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly turn around as US-China trade tensions take a breather CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia mostly recovered in Tuesday afternoon trade as investors cheered a reprieve in U.S.-China trade tensions surrounding Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters