Asia stocks slip amid US-China trade uncertainty
Shares in Asia slipped on Monday morning following a series of conflicting reports on U.S.-China trade that surfaced overnight.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks slip amid US-China trade uncertainty, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 19 March
- Older News
- Vote! Asia Pacific shares slip; Aussie dollar spikes after jobs data CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Major Asia Pacific markets closed lower on Thursday, with Indonesia's benchmark index bucking the overall trend as stocks jumped on election hopes. Meanwhile, investors looked to signs of progress in...
- Vote! Asia stocks advance as China's economy grows more than expected CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - China said earlier on Wednesday that its economy grew 6.4 percent in the first quarter of 2019....
- Vote! Asia stocks mixed as China's economy grows more than expected CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - China said earlier on Wednesday that its economy grew 6.4 percent in the first quarter of 2019....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Thai woman murdered in Portugal
- - South firms upset at gas canister switch
- - Push for murder charges against drink-drivers divides force
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - Over 6,900 houses damaged by storms this month
- - PM pleased Thailand rated as “least miserable” country for 2019
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Fishing trip boats destroyed by fire