Asia stocks set to slip on US-China trade uncertainty
Overnight in U.S. markets, stocks were hit by a new wave of uncertainty on the U.S.-China trade front following a series of conflicting reports.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks set to slip on US-China trade uncertainty, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 19 March
- Older News
- Vote! Asia Pacific shares slip; Aussie dollar spikes after jobs data CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Major Asia Pacific markets closed lower on Thursday, with Indonesia's benchmark index bucking the overall trend as stocks jumped on election hopes. Meanwhile, investors looked to signs of progress in...
- Vote! Asia stocks advance as China's economy grows more than expected CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - China said earlier on Wednesday that its economy grew 6.4 percent in the first quarter of 2019....
- Vote! Asia stocks mixed as China's economy grows more than expected CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - China said earlier on Wednesday that its economy grew 6.4 percent in the first quarter of 2019....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Intrigued by life on Mars? Go to the Gobi desert
- - Mahathir, K-pop stars BTS and India’s LGBT ‘beacons of hope’: Asia’s most influential make Time’s annual list
- - ‘Existence denied’: ex-soldier reveals what it’s like to be gay in South Korea’s strict military
- - Take a look at the tiny 'Goddess' electric vehicle from China's Great Wall Motors
- - Amazon, Google to allow each other's streaming apps
- - Cop demands 'traditional' parking fee from bus driver
- - Bus crash in Portugal kills 29
- - BoT: Growth will be on track if next govt formed by June
- - Thailand to ban three kinds of plastic by end of this year
- - Thailand: US Man’s Seasteading Home Violates Sovereignty