Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy
Overnight on Wall Street, the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average closed lower after the release of U.S. retail data in December came in as a "shocker."... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 14 February
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Shares in Asia set to slip despite Wall Street surge overnight CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Stocks in Asia were set to slip at the open despite an overnight surge on Wall Street, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average posting a gain of more than 200...
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks slip amid US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Shares in Asia slipped on Monday morning following a series of conflicting reports on U.S.-China trade that surfaced overnight....
- Vote! Asia stocks set to slip on US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Overnight in U.S. markets, stocks were hit by a new wave of uncertainty on the U.S.-China trade front following a series of conflicting reports....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Woman killed by sleeping pickup driver
- - Woman, 26, crushed by ice truck on Kata Hill
- - High turnout expected for Thailand’s first election since 2014 coup
- - Soi Dog calling to end the suffering of homeless and neglected cats
- - India’s political parties go cartoon crazy as they chase country’s youth vote on social media
- - Investors should avoid shares of this $36 billion, widely used Chinese tech firm, analysts say
- - Woman, 26, crushed by water truck on Kata Hill
- - New Zealand: Guns Used in Mosque Attack Banned Immediately
- - Protect Andaman mass beach cleanup at Layan nets 92kg of trash
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Crushed by water truck? Spa shooter ’snapped’! PTT to sell inmate products! || March 21