Asia stocks poised for gains ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
China's gross domestic product data for the fourth quarter is due to be released at 10:00 a.m. HK/SIN. Economic growth in the country is expected to have cooled to its slowest rate in almost three decades in 2018.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks poised for gains ahead of Chinese GDP numbers, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Sunday, 20 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks mostly slip as investors watch US Treasury yields CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were mostly lower Friday morning as investors watched yields on longer duration U.S. Treasurys....
- Vote! Asia stocks mixed as investors watch US Treasury yields CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were mixed Friday morning as investors watched yields on longer duration U.S. Treasurys....
- Vote! Asia stocks set to slip as US Treasury yields decline CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to trade lower on Friday as yields on longer duration U.S. Treasurys declined....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Hong Kong Protests Enter 11th Week With Large but Peaceful Rally
- - Bikie boss denied entry to Thailand after bail change
- - Malaysians driving in Thailand urged to ensure their licence and insurance are valid
- - Relaxing of LTV for homebuyers to help property market
- - Hong Kong Residents Protest Peacefully in Latest Push for Reforms
- - Charity Rejects Spanish Offer to Take in African Migrants that Italy Rejected
- - Restrictions Continue in Kashmir Despite Security Ease
- - Gibraltar Rejects US Pressure to Hold Iranian Oil Tanker
- - The Tongsai Bay is delighted to be among the main sponsors of Samui Mountain Bike Racing Team (Samui MTB)
- - Details of mandatory health insurance for Non-Imm O-A visas to be announced next week