Asia stocks mostly rise in final day of rough October; China data misses expectations
The Greater China markets advanced despite the country's official Purchasing Managers' Index numbers coming in below expectations.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asia stocks mostly rise in final day of rough October; China data misses expectations, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai General Elections Set for March
- - Pakistan unveils tax cuts, incentives to boost growth
- - Call for Patong Hill caution as tour bus involved in multiple-vehicle wipeout
- - Malaysian royals to pick new king after historic abdication
- - Horse named 'Australian of the year'
- - Real Madrid take top spot from Man Utd in 'money league'
- - More gun-toting drug suspects arrested
- - German man dies after seven-storey fall in Patong
- - Thailand to hold elections on 24 March
- - Army: ‘No knowledge’ of dead activists stuffed with concrete
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Asian markets mostly higher despite global uncertainty; Australia jobs data beat estimates CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Asia stocks mostly traded higher on Thursday afternoon amid uncertainties surrounding the global economic outlook...
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks trade higher as China says its economy grew in line with expectations last year CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - China's economic growth came in at 6.6 percent in 2018 — the slowest pace since...
- Vote! Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - China's gross domestic product data for the fourth quarter is due to be released at...