Asia stocks mostly rise in final day of rough October; China data misses expectations
The Greater China markets advanced despite the country's official Purchasing Managers' Index numbers coming in below expectations.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks mostly rise in final day of rough October; China data misses expectations, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Wednesday, 31 October
- Older News
- Vote! Asia markets rise; pound jumps as Theresa May secures Brexit concession CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Asian stocks got off to a strong start in Tuesday early trade, on the back of a strong performance in U.S. markets overnight as tech shares turned in strong gains....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments