Asia stocks mixed as China's economy grows more than expected
China said earlier on Wednesday that its economy grew 6.4 percent in the first quarter of 2019.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks mixed as China's economy grows more than expected, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 16 April
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks mostly slip as investors watch US Treasury yields CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were mostly lower Friday morning as investors watched yields on longer duration U.S. Treasurys....
- Vote! Asia stocks mixed as investors watch US Treasury yields CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were mixed Friday morning as investors watched yields on longer duration U.S. Treasurys....
- Vote! Asia stocks set to slip as US Treasury yields decline CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to trade lower on Friday as yields on longer duration U.S. Treasurys declined....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Stranded Tourists Free as Crews Reopen Denali Park Road
- - Hong Kong Teachers Rally, Start Weekend of Protests
- - From tusks to tails, endangered species in spotlight
- - Couple arrested for spate of Phuket burglaries, B600k in stolen items recovered
- - Teachers join latest Hong Kong march
- - Activist opposes B330bn Exxon project in EEC
- - Six hurt in van-truck crash
- - Security Laws Making Australia a Secretive State, Media Leaders Say
- - Police raid K-pop agency YG Entertainment over illegal gambling allegations
- - Singapore’s small firms hit by US-China trade war want help, but relief may take some time yet