Asia stocks mixed as China's economy grows more than expected
China said earlier on Wednesday that its economy grew 6.4 percent in the first quarter of 2019.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks mixed as China's economy grows more than expected, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 16 April
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Asia markets mixed; Trump is in Japan for a state visit CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Stocks in Asia were were mixed in Monday morning trade as investors watched for developments from U.S. President Donald Trump's state visit to Japan as well as results from the...
- Older News
- Vote! Asia markets mixed as investors worry over US-China trade tensions CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Asia Pacific markets were mixed on Friday as investors remained worried over trade tensions between the United States and China....
- Vote! Asia markets trade mixed as investors worry over US-China trade tensions CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Asia Pacific markets traded mixed on Friday morning as investors remained worried over trade tensions between the United States and China....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Three killed, at least five wounded after three explosions go off in Kathmandu
- - More than 600 people, mostly children, test positive for HIV in Pakistan city
- - Pakistan PM Khan speaks with Modi to congratulate him on election victory
- - Strong earthquake strikes northern Peru
- - Prem's birthplace in Songkhla draws mourners
- - Trump Meets Japan's Emperor Naruhito at Imperial Palace
- - Tough times ahead for next Thai government after hard fought weekend votes
- - Ghosn family seeks UN help against 'judicial persercution'
- - Sasalak stinger breaks Kirins resistance
- - Statesman, influencer and pacifier – reflections on the death of “General Prem”