Asia stocks mixed ahead of China GDP release
China is set to report its GDP figures for its first quarter later at 10:00 a.m. HK/SIN today.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks mixed ahead of China GDP release, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 16 April
- Older News
- Vote! Asia markets mixed as investors worry over US-China trade tensions CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Asia Pacific markets were mixed on Friday as investors remained worried over trade tensions between the United States and China....
- Vote! Asia markets trade mixed as investors worry over US-China trade tensions CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Asia Pacific markets traded mixed on Friday morning as investors remained worried over trade tensions between the United States and China....
- Vote! Asia stocks mixed as US-China trade tensions linger CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Markets in Asia were mixed on Wednesday as trade tensions continued to linger between the U.S. and China....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - No Japan-US deal by the time Donald Trump and Abe Shinzo meet on Monday, economy minister Toshimitsu Motegi says
- - Narendra Modi scores a remarkable election victory
- - Deals and Coupons: New Way to Boost up the Sales of Your Business
- - Private penthouse for sale Surin beach
- - Trump takes dig at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - Thailand’s pro-army to cement deal to keep junta chief Prayuth Chan-ocha as prime minister: lawmaker
- - Former Thai Prime Minister Prem Tinsulanonda Dies at 98
- - Three killed in two explosions in Nepali capital - police
- - More than 600 people, mostly children, test positive for HIV in Pakistan city
- - Pakistan PM Khan speaks with Modi to congratulate him on election win