Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
China's gross domestic product data for the fourth quarter is due to be released at 10:00 a.m. HK/SIN. Economic growth in the country is expected to have cooled to its slowest rate in almost three decades in 2018.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- Older News
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Japan jumps more than 2 percent CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Stocks in major Asian stock markets closed higher on Tuesday, with stocks in Japan leading...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Japan up more than 2 percent CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Stocks in Asia saw gains in afternoon trade on Tuesday, with stocks in Japan leading...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly higher; South Korean chipmakers jump CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Stocks in Asia saw gains in morning trade on Tuesday, while Wall Street had a...