Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
China's gross domestic product data for the fourth quarter is due to be released at 10:00 a.m. HK/SIN. Economic growth in the country is expected to have cooled to its slowest rate in almost three decades in 2018.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Sunday, 20 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! Chinese stocks jump as Treasury yields bounce higher; Shenzhen surges around 3% CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia rose on Monday as U.S. Treasury yields bounced higher after plunging last week....
- Vote! Chinese stocks jump as Treasury yields bounce higher; Shenzhen surges more than 2% CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia edged up Monday afternoon as U.S. Treasury yields bounced higher after plunging last week....
- Vote! Asia stocks gain as Treasury yields bounce higher CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Stocks in Asia edged up Monday morning as U.S. Treasury yields bounced higher after plunging last week which sent markets into a panic....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - BMA threatens to fine repeated sidewalk riders Bt3,000
- - 3 bedroom Modern townhouses for sale Rawai
- - Hong Kong's Quietly Confrontational Protest
- - Facebook user thanks cat for unearthing husband’s hidden treasure
- - Tourism minister orders study of Pattaya as model for 4am closing time
- - New traffic law: Just taking a picture of your licence and showing on your phone is not enough
- - Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth “to cure muscle aches”
- - Don Mueang Airport: 20 more immigration counters to open this week
- - Are DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies a Real IS Threat? Or an Attention Grab?
- - DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies Need Local Responses, Experts Say