Asia stocks falter; Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo all down more than 3%
Stocks in Asia saw a sell-off on Thursday morning following a rout in stocks on Wall Street overnight.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asia stocks falter; Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo all down more than 3%, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- - We backed Maria Ressa’s Rappler. If you believe in the Philippines, you should too
- - Landmark stem cell trial for spinal injuries starts in Japan
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- Older News
- Vote! Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport BBC News Asia (3 days ago) - Two men carrying at least 24 severed rhino horns have been arrested at Hong Kong...
- Vote! Local designers launch collections at New York Fashion Week ASIA TODAY (4 days ago) - Feb 14, 2019 Picture: 14 February 2019 – The Hong Kong Trade Development Council...
- Vote! Hong Kong pushes ahead with blanket ban on e-cigarettes Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - It may be time to kick the habit for vapers in Hong Kong as officials...