Asia stocks cautious following mixed finish on Wall Street
U.S. President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he did not like the Federal Reserve's decision to continue hiking interest rates. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks cautious following mixed finish on Wall Street, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 9 October, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly turn around as US-China trade tensions take a breather CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Stocks in Asia mostly recovered in Tuesday afternoon trade as investors cheered a reprieve in U.S.-China trade tensions surrounding Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei....
- Vote! Stocks in Asia trade mixed amid continued trade tensions CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - The fallout from the U.S. crackdown on Huawei intensified this week, as trade negotiations between Washington and Beijing reportedly hit a roadblock....
- Older News
- Vote! Asian markets mixed amid geopolitical developments CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Stocks in Asia were mixed on Monday amid a series of geopolitical developments across the region....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Fake general swindling for animals skins? WCGC Thailand Final! Heavy storms coming! || May 21
- - New date for Coronation Day holiday announced
- - Mother disappears after abandoning newborn in rubber plantation
- - Minister to push for two more Mekong bridges
- - Police seize haul of weapons, drugs in post-Songkran blitz
- - Four dead as pickup truck slams into tour bus heading to Phuket
- - Drug bust in Kathu nets 2,000 meth pills
- - 150 bedrrom Patong Hotel for sale
- - Phoenix goes up for auction, starting price 900,000 baht
- - Top 10 restaurants in Phuket