Asia stocks advance as China's economy grows more than expected
China said earlier on Wednesday that its economy grew 6.4 percent in the first quarter of 2019.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks advance as China's economy grows more than expected, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Wednesday, 17 April
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks edge up as US-China trade tensions linger CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Markets in Asia mostly traded higher on Wednesday afternoon as trade tensions continued to linger between the U.S. and China....
- Vote! Asia stocks subdued as US-China trade tensions linger CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Markets in Asia traded cautiously on Wednesday morning as trade tensions continued to linger between the U.S. and China....
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly turn around as US-China trade tensions take a breather CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Stocks in Asia mostly recovered in Tuesday afternoon trade as investors cheered a reprieve in U.S.-China trade tensions surrounding Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Narendra Modi scores a remarkable election victory
- - Deals and Coupons: New Way to Boost up the Sales of Your Business
- - Private penthouse for sale Surin beach
- - Trump takes dig at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - China condemns Germany for sheltering HK activists
- - Trump digs at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - New election being held in Chiang Mai's Constituency 8
- - Cambodia puts circular economy in motion
- - Drug suspect shot dead while out on bail
- - China digs in for protracted trade fight with US