Asia stocks advance ahead of China GDP release
China is set to report its GDP figures for its first quarter later at 10:00 a.m. HK/SIN today.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks advance ahead of China GDP release, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 16 April
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks edge up as US-China trade tensions linger CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Markets in Asia mostly traded higher on Wednesday afternoon as trade tensions continued to linger between the U.S. and China....
- Vote! Asia stocks subdued as US-China trade tensions linger CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Markets in Asia traded cautiously on Wednesday morning as trade tensions continued to linger between the U.S. and China....
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly turn around as US-China trade tensions take a breather CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Stocks in Asia mostly recovered in Tuesday afternoon trade as investors cheered a reprieve in U.S.-China trade tensions surrounding Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Narendra Modi scores a remarkable election victory
- - Deals and Coupons: New Way to Boost up the Sales of Your Business
- - Private penthouse for sale Surin beach
- - Trump takes dig at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - China condemns Germany for sheltering HK activists
- - Trump digs at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - New election being held in Chiang Mai's Consitutency 8
- - Majority foresee more conflict after new govt in place: Suan Dusit Poll
- - Experts: Combine US, S. Korean Missile Systems to Boost Defense vs. North
- - Election of Chuan Leekpai as House Speaker shows rifts in both power blocs