Asia stocks advance ahead of China GDP release
China is set to report its GDP figures for its first quarter later at 10:00 a.m. HK/SIN today.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia stocks advance ahead of China GDP release, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 16 April
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks mixed as China debuts new loan prime rates CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were mixed on Tuesday, as the People's Bank of China published its new loan prime rates which would result in cheaper borrowing costs for companies....
- Vote! Asia stocks advance as China debuts new loan prime rates CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia mostly traded higher Tuesday afternoon as minutes from the Reserve Bank of Australia's July meeting were released. The People's Bank of China also published its new loan...
- Vote! Asia stocks edge higher as China debuts new loan prime rates CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Stocks in Asia mostly traded higher Tuesday morning as minutes from the Reserve Bank of Australia's July meeting were released. The People's Bank of China also published its new loan...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Italian President Gives Parties Until Tuesday to Solve Political Crisis
- - Vietnam’s prime minister says he is ‘deeply concerned’ by China’s activities in South China Sea
- - South Korea is scrapping a security deal with Japan — here's why it matters
- - Another Asian central bank cuts interest rates — analysts say the region's not done easing yet
- - Climate change turns Greenland into strategic, economic hotspot
- - NZ house speaker is parliament's 'baby whisperer'
- - Hong Kong protesters target airport week after arrivals hall mayhem
- - Phuket officials whittle down routes for ‘Bike Un Ai Rak’ mass-cycling event
- - Abe: Seoul’s Ending of Intelligence Deal Damages Mutual Trust
- - China ‘Will Not Sit Idly’ if US Sells Fighter Jets to Taiwan