Asia Pacific shares slip; Aussie dollar spikes after jobs data
Major Asia Pacific markets closed lower on Thursday, with Indonesia's benchmark index bucking the overall trend as stocks jumped on election hopes. Meanwhile, investors looked to signs of progress in U.S.-China trade talks.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia Pacific shares slip; Aussie dollar spikes after jobs data, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 18 April
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks slip as bond markets signal recession warning CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Shares in Asia dropped Thursday afternoon as the main yield curve in U.S. Treasurys inverted, triggering fears over the state of the U.S. economy....
- Vote! Shares of Cathay Pacific rebound, but the airline may still be in a 'very tough place' CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Shares of Cathay Pacific rebounded in Wednesday morning trade, but "much uncertainty" remains ahead in the market, according to Luya You of Bocom International....
- Vote! Asia Pacific stocks edge up as US announces some tariff delays CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Stocks in Asia Pacific traded higher Wednesday afternoon as the U.S. announced a delay in the implementation of tariffs on some Chinese goods....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul
- - UN Bans Sending Baby Elephants from Wild to Zoos and Circuses
- - Australia’s free speech failure
- - VinFast: will Vietnam’s new locally made car take off?
- - Asia stocks rise as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Paul prepares to take out Starbucks via coffee lovers
- - US Talks Secretly to Venezuela Socialist Boss
- - Asia stocks set to trade mixed as Treasury yields bounce higher
- - Finance Ministry plans rejig of fuel excise tax
- - The 'steel lady' of the forest