Asia markets traded mostly higher with Chinese shares gaining
China announced on Wednesday that it would retaliate against the United States by imposing a 25 percent charge on $16 billion worth of American goods. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets traded mostly higher with Chinese shares gaining, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Wednesday, 8 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks trade higher as hopes rise for more easing from the Fed CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia Pacific traded higher on Friday morning, as comments from a U.S. Federal Reserve official led to rising expectations the central bank could ease monetary policy more than...
- Vote! Mainland Chinese stocks slip amid renewed threat to trade CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia traded lower on Thursday afternoon. Australia's jobs data showed the net number of jobs created was far below expectations....
- Vote! Mainland Chinese stocks slide amid renewed threat to trade CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia traded lower on Thursday morning. Australia's jobs data showed the net number of new jobs created was far below expectations....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - US Lawmakers Inspect Crowded Border Migrant Centers
- - Pompeo Warns of Threat From Hezbollah at Argentine Ceremony
- - As Pam Grier Celebrates 70, She Finds Peace off the Grid
- - Iran Says It Seized British Oil Tanker in Strait of Hormuz
- - Universal to Release 2 New Films in its 'Halloween' Saga
- - Hanging wires: Another motorcyclist strangled to death
- - Deburring and cleaning plastic components with CO2snow in a single dry process
- - Drone Attack Hits Shiite Militia Base in Northern Iraq
- - Online, Workplace Harassment Add to Dangers Faced by Female Journalists
- - Spain's Socialists, Far-left Party Move Closer to Government Deal