Asia markets traded mostly higher with Chinese shares gaining
China announced on Wednesday that it would retaliate against the United States by imposing a 25 percent charge on $16 billion worth of American goods. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asia markets traded mostly higher with Chinese shares gaining, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! All signs point to more money pouring into Chinese markets this year CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Chinese bond and equity markets recorded record inflows in 2018 and analysts expect that to...
- Vote! SET drops, other Asean stock markets rise Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended lower, while other Southeast Asian stock markets closed...
- Vote! JP Morgan says Asian shares will go up as risks come down CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Mixo Das, Asia equity strategist at J.P. Morgan, says he prefers "value stocks" in the...