Asia markets trade mixed; oil prices attempt to stage a recovery
The mainland Chinese markets, closely watched as a result of the ongoing trade spat between Beijing and Washington, saw gains by the end of the morning session on Monday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asia markets trade mixed; oil prices attempt to stage a recovery, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - China Faces Challenges in Containing Swine Flu Infection
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mixed as investors digest Fed minutes; Lenovo soars more than 12 percent CNBC - ASIA (Today) - The U.S. Federal Reserve January meeting minutes showed extensive discussion of market conditions, particularly on...
- Older News
- Vote! Major Asia markets close higher; Chinese yuan jumps CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - U.S. President Donald Trump said Tuesday that trade talks with China are going well, adding...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mixed; Chinese yuan jumps CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - U.S. President Donald Trump said Tuesday that trade talks with China are going well, adding...