Asia markets trade mixed as investors worry over US-China trade tensions
Asia Pacific markets traded mixed on Friday morning as investors remained worried over trade tensions between the United States and China.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets trade mixed as investors worry over US-China trade tensions, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 23 May
- Older News
- Vote! American Farmers Hope for US-China Trade Deal as Pork, Soybean Tariffs Ease VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - China has announced a tariff exemption on U.S.-produced pork, withdrawing duties as high as 72%, one of many tariffs Beijing imposed on American agricultural products amid a protracted trade war...
- Vote! Chasing China, Japan looks to Africa for trade and global influence SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - When Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe met dozens of African leaders and business executives at the Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD) in Yokohama late last month, two things...
- Vote! Asia stocks rise amid optimism on US-China trade, ECB stimulus CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - U.S. President Donald Trump signaled Thursday he would consider an interim trade deal with China....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tunisia Votes for New President
- - US Congreswoman Ilhan Omar Responds to 9/11 Criticism
- - Syrian Troops Pounding Idlib Despite Ceasefire
- - Interior Design for Wellness, Productivity and Profits
- - Tin Shack Printing Factory in Taiwan Bags the Biggest Advertising Account from Japan
- - 5G follies take on new urgency
- - Beetles take over top spot with Trat rout
- - More than 600 Japanese restaurants added in year
- - Trump may meet Iran leader despite Saudi attacks: White House
- - Australia stocks set to trade subdued; oil prices spike 13% after attacks on Saudi oil production