Asia markets trade mixed as investors worry over US-China trade tensions
Asia Pacific markets traded mixed on Friday morning as investors remained worried over trade tensions between the United States and China.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets trade mixed as investors worry over US-China trade tensions, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 23 May
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! These Asian economies may be most badly hit by slowing global trade CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Tensions between China and the U.S. are threatening to slow global trade further, threatening some Asian economies....
- Vote! Asia markets mostly higher; Fed meeting set to kick off CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Markets in Asia were mostly higher in Tuesday trade as investors awaited the start of a closely-watched meeting by the U.S. Federal Reserve, set to kick off later stateside....
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Asia markets mixed; Fed meeting set to kick off CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Markets in Asia were mixed in Tuesday morning trade as investors awaited the start of a closely-watched meeting by the U.S. Federal Reserve, set to kick off later stateside....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - Japan protests Chinese activity near disputed East China Sea islands
- - ADB says loan talks ongoing after Pakistan claims $3.4 billion agreed
- - Even without a House majority, junta can still function minimally.
- - More than 40 per cent of India’s new MPs face criminal charges but they got elected anyway
- - Modi, Duterte, Widodo have something in common – and it’s not just winning elections