Asia markets trade cautiously amid renewed US-China tensions
The Chinese government said Monday that the U.S. is attempting to curtail its technology development by claiming that Chinese mobile network gear might pose a cybersecurity threat to foreign countries which adopt the equipment.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets trade cautiously amid renewed US-China tensions, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 18 February
- Older News
- Vote! Malaysia extends licence of rare earth miner Lynas by six months SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Malaysia on Thursday renewed the operating licence for a rare earths processing plant owned by miner Lynas Corp for six months with new conditions, an extension shorter than investors and...
- Vote! Asia stocks trade lower as bond markets signal recession warning CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Shares in Asia traded lower Thursday morning after the main yield curve in U.S. Treasurys inverted overnight, triggering fears over the state of the U.S. economy....
- Vote! China refuses to allow US warships to make port calls in Hong Kong Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - HONG KONG: China has refused port visits to Hong Kong by two US warships amid continued trade tensions and diplomatic spats between the two sides over pro-democracy protests in the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan wedding suicide blast kills 63, wounds 182: ministry
- - A Chinese Toy Story: why do adult men buy designer toys?
- - 11 killed, 4 injured in lorry-van clash in Sa Kaew
- - Phuket Opinion: The Expendables
- - Toll from suicide blast at Afghan wedding 63 dead and 182 hurt: ministry
- - The Asia Foundation Launches Education Project in the Philippines
- - Blast at wedding in Afghan capital wounds at least 20 - hospital
- - What Trump really gains by calling China a currency manipulator
- - Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Nida Poll
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul