Asia markets trade cautiously amid renewed US-China tensions
The Chinese government said Monday that the U.S. is attempting to curtail its technology development by claiming that Chinese mobile network gear might pose a cybersecurity threat to foreign countries which adopt the equipment.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets trade cautiously amid renewed US-China tensions, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 18 February
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Asia stocks subdued as US-China trade tensions linger CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Markets in Asia traded cautiously on Wednesday morning as trade tensions continued to linger between the U.S. and China....
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Asia stocks higher following overnight Wall Street gains CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Shares in Asia were higher in Wednesday morning trade following a positive finish overnight on Wall Street, though trade tensions continued to linger between the U.S. and China....
- Vote! Asia stocks set to rise following overnight gains on Wall Street CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Shares in Asia were poised to rise at the open on Wednesday following a positive finish overnight on Wall Street, though trade tensions continue to linger between the U.S. and...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Fake general swindling for animals skins? WCGC Thailand Final! Heavy storms coming! || May 21
- - New date for Coronation Day holiday announced
- - Mother disappears after abandoning newborn in rubber plantation
- - Minister to push for two more Mekong bridges
- - Police seize haul of weapons, drugs in post-Songkran blitz
- - Four dead as pickup truck slams into tour bus heading to Phuket
- - Drug bust in Kathu nets 2,000 meth pills
- - 150 bedrrom Patong Hotel for sale
- - Phoenix goes up for auction, starting price 900,000 baht
- - Top 10 restaurants in Phuket