Asia markets trade cautiously amid renewed US-China tensions
The Chinese government said Monday that the U.S. is attempting to curtail its technology development by claiming that Chinese mobile network gear might pose a cybersecurity threat to foreign countries which adopt the equipment.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets trade cautiously amid renewed US-China tensions, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 18 February
- Older News
- Vote! Shares in China swoon; investors grapple with dovish Fed CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia traded cautiously on Friday afternoon as investors grappled over the consequences of a recent change in interest rate outlook at the U.S. Federal Reserve....
- Vote! Stocks in Asia falter amid US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Shares in major Asian stock markets mostly slipped on Wednesday following a series of conflicting reports on U.S.-China trade that surfaced overnight....
- Vote! Asia stocks falter amid US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Shares in Asia slipped on Wednesday afternoon following a series of conflicting reports on U.S.-China trade that surfaced overnight....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket