Asia markets slide amid US-China trade jitters
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told CNBC on Wednesday that a trip to Beijing to resume trade negotiations has not been scheduled yet, reducing hopes of a speedy resolution to the U.S.-China trade war.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets slide amid US-China trade jitters, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Wednesday, 22 May
- Older News
- Vote! Asia markets lower as geopolitical tensions linger CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were lower in Friday afternoon trade. Meanwhile, oil prices spiked as tensions in the Middle East continue to heat up....
- Vote! Asia markets mixed as geopolitical tensions linger CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were mixed in Friday morning early trade. Meanwhile, oil prices spiked as tensions in the Middle East continue to heat up....
- Vote! Chinese shares rise amid positive US-China trade development; yuan jumps CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Stocks in Asia rose on Wednesday following positive developments overnight on the U.S.-China trade front....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Teaching artificial intelligence to connect senses like vision and touch
- - Tourism still wounded one year on from Phoenix disaster
- - Analysts Unsure Why General Killed Amhara Region President
- - Trump Ratchets Up Verbal Attacks on Iran
- - House Looks Set to Pass Emergency Funding Bill for Migrants
- - Fiance of Slain Journalist Khashoggi Calls for Global Criminal Probe
- - Trump Imposes New Iran Sanctions Targeting Khamenei
- - Cambodia charges 4 Chinese after building collapse killed 28
- - More than 6,000 foreigners prosecuted for taking Thai jobs and illegal working in the last year
- - Four Chinese charged over Cambodian building collapse that killed 28 people in Sihanoukville