Asia markets set to slide amid US-China trade jitters
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told CNBC on Wednesday that a trip to Beijing to resume trade negotiations has not been scheduled yet, reducing hopes of a speedy resolution to the U.S.-China trade war.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets set to slide amid US-China trade jitters, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Wednesday, 22 May
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Trump set to attend Texas rally for India prime minister amid stalled trade talks CNBC - ASIA (Today) - The meeting comes amid months of stalled trade talks between Washington and New Delhi, resulting in both sides taking retaliatory measures....
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks rise amid optimism on US-China trade, ECB stimulus CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - U.S. President Donald Trump signaled Thursday he would consider an interim trade deal with China....
- Vote! Asia stocks advance amid optimism on US-China trade, ECB stimulus CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - U.S. President Donald Trump signaled Thursday he would consider an interim trade deal with China....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Sihanoukville airport expansion gets nod
- - CDC Activates Emergency Measures to Combat E-Cigarette Use
- - New York Prosecutors Seek 8 Years of Trump Tax Returns
- - Panel: Full-Scale War Looms in South Sudan One Year After Peace Accord Signed
- - Chinese American Couple Charged With Theft of Trade Secrets From Ohio Hospital
- - US Service Member Killed in Action in Afghanistan
- - Railing Against Corruption, Democratic White House Hopeful Warren Rallies Thousands in NY
- - Investors poured US$45 billion into Indian stock market but now Modi ‘euphoria’ is wearing off
- - Elon Musk testified he worried Thai cave rescuer might be 'another Jeffrey Epstein'
- - Musk hires detective to probe man who sued over ‘pedo guy’ tweet