Asia markets set for lower open following tech sell-off stateside
Tech stocks on Wall Street saw a sell-off overnight as Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg testified in front of Congress.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets set for lower open following tech sell-off stateside, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Wednesday, 5 September, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Asia Pacific shares slip; Aussie dollar spikes after jobs data CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Major Asia Pacific markets closed lower on Thursday, with Indonesia's benchmark index bucking the overall trend as stocks jumped on election hopes. Meanwhile, investors looked to signs of progress in...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - Wildfire contained at Phromthep Cape, fire warning re-issued
- - After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Cobra eggs missing! Arrest in Phi Phi rape case! Worst Songkran road record? || April 18
- - King cobra female caught in Patong, 30 eggs missing from nest
- - Soldier dies after motorbike hits power pole in Thalang
- - US bitcoin trader may face death penalty in Thailand over 'sea home'
- - British diver Josh Bratchley, who helped save Thai soccer team, brought back from US underwater cave in dramatic rescue
- - Taiwan presidential run by Terry Gou creates ‘uncertain’ future for Foxconn, analysts say