Asia markets mixed in the afternoon as US-China trade jitters linger
U.S. President Donald Trump said last week that the tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods could "take place very soon."... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asia markets mixed in the afternoon as US-China trade jitters linger, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Analysis: China Pulling out All Stops in Canada Tensions
- - Phuket lifeguard, 19, dies in motorbike crash
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers
- - Belarus Model Arrested for Thai Sex Seminar Pleads Guilty
- - 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch
- - Germany hold 'Iran spy' over Afghan ops
- - Robert Schellenberg case: China accuses Canada of 'double standards'
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Mixed messages after US-China trade talks show ‘no progress’ ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (Yesterday) - JUST hours after US President Donald Trump said he expects a trade deal to be...
- Older News
- Vote! China Reports Record Trade Surplus with US, Amid Signs of Slowing Economy VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - China’s trade surplus with the United States rose dramatically in 2018, despite a tit-for-tat tariff...
- Vote! Asia markets trade mixed as China inflation data miss expectations CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Official Chinese inflation data for December, released at the same time as market open in...