Asia markets mixed; Australian and Hong Kong markets closed for holiday
Stocks in Asia were mixed in Monday morning trade, while markets in Australia and Hong Kong were closed for the Easter Monday holiday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets mixed; Australian and Hong Kong markets closed for holiday, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Sunday, 21 April
- Older News
- Vote! HK leader decries German asylum for 'bail jumpers' Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - HONG KONG: Hong Kong’s leader has summoned the German consul to complain over Germany granting political asylum to a pair of Hong Kong political activists....
- Vote! Hong Kong-based TV asks DSI to tackle piracy Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Executives of a Hong Kong-based television channel and its Thai partners have asked the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) to tackle online piracy after their drama series and television shows...
- Vote! Asia markets mixed as investors worry over US-China trade tensions CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Asia Pacific markets were mixed on Friday as investors remained worried over trade tensions between the United States and China....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Narendra Modi scores a remarkable election victory
- - Deals and Coupons: New Way to Boost up the Sales of Your Business
- - Private penthouse for sale Surin beach
- - Trump takes dig at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - China condemns Germany for sheltering HK activists
- - Trump digs at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
- - Prem Tinsulanonda, Thailand’s ex-prime minister and top adviser to late Thai king, dies aged 98
- - Strong earthquake strikes northern Peru
- - All Thai Taxi freezes plan to expand fleet
- - Prem's birthplace in Songkhla draws mourners