Asia markets mixed; Australian and Hong Kong markets closed for holiday
Stocks in Asia were mixed in Monday morning trade, while markets in Australia and Hong Kong were closed for the Easter Monday holiday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets mixed; Australian and Hong Kong markets closed for holiday, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Sunday, 21 April
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Teachers join latest Hong Kong march Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Several thousand Hong Kong teachers and supporters braved thunderstorms on Saturday to start a weekend of anti-government protests, despite fears that police could adopt tougher tactics to drive...
- Vote! Hong Kong is in India, Kashmir is in China. Right? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Returning to Hong Kong this time held a special attraction. It may sound like an odd thing to say now, what with the eventual flight cancellations and the disruption, but...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Experts Worry US Sending Mixed Messages to China on Hong Kong VOA NEWS (Today) - As Hong Kong braces for more mass protests, Trump administration officials are watching events carefully, but also sending mixed messages to China about fears of a potential violent crackdown by...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - India Begins Restoring Communications to Kashmir
- - Pattaya teacher under fire for hitting girl on head
- - Stranded Tourists Free as Crews Reopen Denali Park Road
- - Hong Kong Teachers Rally, Start Weekend of Protests
- - From tusks to tails, endangered species in spotlight
- - Couple arrested for spate of Phuket burglaries, B600k in stolen items recovered
- - Teachers join latest Hong Kong march
- - Activist opposes B330bn Exxon project in EEC
- - Six hurt in van-truck crash
- - Security Laws Making Australia a Secretive State, Media Leaders Say