Asia markets mixed as US-China trade war remains in focus
The U.S. was expected to place tariffs on an additional $200 billion of Chinese goods following the end of a public comment period at 12:00 p.m. HK/SIN on Friday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asia markets mixed as US-China trade war remains in focus, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Vietnam makes pitch as investor safe haven in trade war Bangkok Post (Today) - A red-hot economy, business-friendly policies and a Communist party led by free-traders: that’s the elevator...
- Older News
- Vote! Mixed messages after US-China trade talks show ‘no progress’ ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (5 days ago) - JUST hours after US President Donald Trump said he expects a trade deal to be...
- Vote! Why China’s trade surplus with the US hit a record high despite Trump’s tariffs ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (5 days ago) - DESPITE a hardline tariff offensive from US President Donald Trump, China’s trade surplus with the...