Asia markets mixed as investors worry over US-China trade tensions
Asia Pacific markets were mixed on Friday as investors remained worried over trade tensions between the United States and China.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets mixed as investors worry over US-China trade tensions, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Friday, 24 May
- Older News
- Vote! Asia Pacific stocks inch higher amid US-China trade jitters CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia Pacific edged up on Friday as investors digested a series of developments overnight on the U.S.-China trade front that dampened hopes of a deal being reached between...
- Vote! US-China tensions may drag on — investors simply need to 'live with it,' says private equity giant CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Many investors and analysts have increasingly lowered their expectations for the U.S. and China to find a quick resolution....
- Vote! Asia Pacific stocks edge up amid US-China trade jitters CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia Pacific edged up in Friday morning trade as a series of developments overnight on the U.S.-China trade front dampened hopes....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thais warned to take precautions against chikungunya fever
- - Trump Says He Did Nothing Wrong in Call with Ukrainian Leader
- - 'Game of Thrones,' 'Veep' Aim for Records at Emmy Awards
- - 3 bedroom private pool Villa for sale Rawai
- - Are dictatorships better than democracies at fighting climate change?
- - Steps forward: The zero waste shop doing more than saving the environment
- - Pakistan Bus Crash Kills 26; Brakes Fail on Mountain Road
- - Travel Firm Thomas Cook Teeters on Edge as Talks Continue
- - Afghanistan's Taliban meets Chinese government in Beijing
- - For ‘pretties’, wages high, but also risk