Asia markets mixed amid renewed US-China tensions
The White House said on Monday that trade talks between the two economic powerhouses will continue in Washington on Tuesday, with higher level negotiations starting later in the week.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets mixed amid renewed US-China tensions, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 19 February
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Shares in Asia mixed as investors grapple with dovish Fed CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Stocks in Asia traded mixed on Friday morning as investors grappled over the consequences of a recent change in interest rate outlook at the U.S. Federal Reserve....
- Older News
- Vote! Stocks in Asia falter amid US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Shares in major Asian stock markets mostly slipped on Wednesday following a series of conflicting reports on U.S.-China trade that surfaced overnight....
- Vote! Asia stocks falter amid US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Shares in Asia slipped on Wednesday afternoon following a series of conflicting reports on U.S.-China trade that surfaced overnight....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Japanese, Chinese company reps to be 'matched' with EEC
- - More shadows than lights: human rights commitments of Thai political parites
- - Japanese, Chinese company representatives to visit EEC
- - Dems, Pheu Thai dominate city
- - Malaysia February CPI falls 0.4%
- - UPDATE: Rawai Ducati accident, Frenchman was wearing helmet
- - Alcohol ban again this weekend around Thailand
- - Malaysia and Indonesia threaten boycott of EU products, say millions of farmers risk losing livelihoods due to palm oil ban
- - NBTC to look into airing of doctored clip
- - U-Tapao bidders revealed