Asia markets largely negative after sharp decline on Wall Street on fears of rising rates
Interest rates hit new multiyear highs, with the benchmark 10-year Treasury note yield touching its highest level since May 2011, crossing the 3.2 percent mark.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asia markets largely negative after sharp decline on Wall Street on fears of rising rates, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
- - Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - SET ends lower, Indonesia stock market leads Asean peers
- - Maldives arrests former president Abdulla Yameen over witness tampering in money-laundering trial
- - Asia markets set to trade cautiously on renewed US-China tensions
- - The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder
- Older News
- Vote! How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - The threat of a sharper-than-expected economic slowdown in China could damage Asia’s growth prospects, according...
- Vote! Asia stocks decline amid fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Major Asian stock markets closed lower on Friday, following the release of U.S. retail data...
- Vote! Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Overnight on Wall Street, the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average closed lower after...