Asia markets down in the afternoon as US-China trade war remains in focus
The U.S. was expected to place tariffs on an additional $200 billion of Chinese goods following the end of a public comment period at 12:00 p.m. HK/SIN on Friday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets down in the afternoon as US-China trade war remains in focus, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Friday, 7 September, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! US-China tensions may continue after trade war, says Singapore’s finance minister SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Tensions between the US and China may linger even as both countries show signs of edging closer to an end to their trade war, according to Singapore’s Finance Minister Heng...
- Older News
- Vote! Asia Pacific shares slip; Aussie dollar spikes after jobs data CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Major Asia Pacific markets closed lower on Thursday, with Indonesia's benchmark index bucking the overall trend as stocks jumped on election hopes. Meanwhile, investors looked to signs of progress in...
- Vote! China's stock markets are up more than 30 percent so far this year CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - China's stock markets have been on a tear so far this year, amid optimism about a possible trade deal with the U.S. and hopes that the economy may be bottoming...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - Wildfire contained at Phromthep Cape, fire warning re-issued
- - After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Cobra eggs missing! Arrest in Phi Phi rape case! Worst Songkran road record? || April 18
- - 348 die in Songkran road carnage
- - What’s China got to do with elections in India’s southernmost state?
- - North Korea’s ‘new guided weapon’ designed for ground combat, not a ballistic missile, says South’s military
- - Japan’s trying to fight gambling addiction ahead of casinos’ expected arrival
- - Nissan slams output cut report as 'completely incorrect'