Asia markets down in the afternoon as US-China trade war remains in focus
The U.S. was expected to place tariffs on an additional $200 billion of Chinese goods following the end of a public comment period at 12:00 p.m. HK/SIN on Friday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asia markets down in the afternoon as US-China trade war remains in focus, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Analysis: China Pulling out All Stops in Canada Tensions
- - Phuket lifeguard, 19, dies in motorbike crash
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers
- - Belarus Model Arrested for Thai Sex Seminar Pleads Guilty
- - 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch
- - Germany hold 'Iran spy' over Afghan ops
- - Robert Schellenberg case: China accuses Canada of 'double standards'
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- Older News
- Vote! Why China’s trade surplus with the US hit a record high despite Trump’s tariffs ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (Yesterday) - DESPITE a hardline tariff offensive from US President Donald Trump, China’s trade surplus with the...
- Vote! China's global trade surplus fell in 2018: customs Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - BEIJING: China's global trade volume rose last year but its surplus fell again as its...
- Vote! Trump's trade war unleashes 'hell' on some Chinese toy manufacturers CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - The ongoing U.S.-China trade war is weighing on Chinese toy exporters. They cite uncertainty, the...