Asia markets down after sharp decline on Wall Street; fears of rising rates hit investors
Interest rates hit new multiyear highs, with the benchmark 10-year Treasury note yield touching its highest level since May 2011, crossing the 3.2 percent mark.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Asia markets down after sharp decline on Wall Street; fears of rising rates hit investors, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Friday, 5 October, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Stocks in Asia poised to decline on continued trade tensions CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - The fallout from the U.S. crackdown on Huawei intensified this week, as trade negotiations between Washington and Beijing reportedly hit a roadblock....
- Older News
- Vote! Asian markets mostly rise despite US-China trade talks reportedly hitting a roadblock CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were mostly higher on Monday amid rising tensions between the U.S. and China....
- Vote! Asian markets rise despite US-China trade talks reportedly hitting a roadblock CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were higher on Monday amid rising tensions between the U.S. and China....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Fake general swindling for animals skins? WCGC Thailand Final! Heavy storms coming! || May 21
- - New date for Coronation Day holiday announced
- - Mother disappears after abandoning newborn in rubber plantation
- - Minister to push for two more Mekong bridges
- - Police seize haul of weapons, drugs in post-Songkran blitz
- - Four dead as pickup truck slams into tour bus heading to Phuket
- - Drug bust in Kathu nets 2,000 meth pills
- - 150 bedrrom Patong Hotel for sale
- - Phoenix goes up for auction, starting price 900,000 baht
- - Top 10 restaurants in Phuket