Asia markets down after sharp decline on Wall Street; fears of rising rates hit investors
Interest rates hit new multiyear highs, with the benchmark 10-year Treasury note yield touching its highest level since May 2011, crossing the 3.2 percent mark.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asia markets down after sharp decline on Wall Street; fears of rising rates hit investors, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- - Finnish boy, 5, attacked by stray dogs at Ao Nang, Krabi
- - Better analysis needed to track down the source of new chemicals in illicit drugs
- - Trump-Kim Summit Crucial Moment for South Korea's Moon
- - Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Asia markets mostly decline following US losses CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Stocks in Asia declined Friday morning following weak U.S. economic data overnight as officials from...
- Vote! Asia markets set to decline following US losses CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Stocks in Asia were set to see declines at the open following the release of...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Stocks in Asia decline as investors digest Fed minutes; Lenovo jumps more than 5 percent CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - The U.S. Federal Reserve January meeting minutes showed extensive discussion of market conditions, particularly on...