Asia markets broadly positive amid possible second Trump-Kim meeting
The White House announced Monday it was in the process of coordinating a second meeting between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asia markets broadly positive amid possible second Trump-Kim meeting, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - Five elephants saved from muddy pond
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - Former Afghan warlord Hekmatyar enters presidential race
- - Chikungunya virus infects 121 in Surin
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - U.S. President Donald Trump said Saturday that he had an "incredible" meeting with North Korean nuclear envoy Kim Yong...
- Older News
- Vote! Trump-Kim summit: Second meeting by end of February BBC News Asia (2 days ago) - The announcement came after the US president met Kim Jong-un's right-hand man at the White...
- Vote! White House: Next Trump summit with Kim Jong Un will take place near the end of February CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - The summit would be the second between Trump and Kim as the U.S. pushes North...