Asadong Beach Bazaar Conrad-Hilton Koh Samui
Many readers will be familiar with the concept of the poetically named ‘Walking Street’ markets, ubiquitous throughout Thailand’s cities, towns and villages these weekly events are a hub for tourists and locals alike. The Conrad has taken the essence of the market theme and given it a luxurious relook here with the quality and flair for which the brand is world renowned. Perched on the extreme south-western point of Koh Samui overlooking the Five islands jutting out from the crystal clear waters, the ‘Asadong’, meaning sunset, Beach Bazaar is not simply just a traditional Thai market but a standout event quite unique on the island. Commencing at 18:30 guests are treated to one of the most fabulous spots to witness the sun as it slides into the ocean, heralding the start of proceedings. Set along a beautifully created stretch of pristine beach frontage the Asadong Bazaar comprises several food stations... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Asadong Beach Bazaar Conrad-Hilton Koh Samui, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- Older News
- Vote! Koh Samui awash with drugs – local prison full to bursting Samui Times (7 days ago) - ONB News reported that the holiday island of Koh Samui was awash with drugs and...