As Trade Tensions Rise With US, China Prepares to Retaliate
Executives at a top American business lobby group say China is preparing for a possible trade war with the United States, and concern is growing that foreign companies could get caught in the crossfire. U.S. President Donald Trump’s first State of the Union address Tuesday is expected to touch on what the Trump administration sees as China’s unfair practices and perhaps provide some clues as to what trade actions to expect. VOA’s Bill Ide has more from Beijing.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, As Trade Tensions Rise With US, China Prepares to Retaliate, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'VOA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Apirat urged to remain neutral
- - Khao Yai blazes brave new trail
- - Report: US Wants Pledge for Stable Chinese Yuan as Talks Resume
- - Fashion mastermind Lagerfeld dies
- - Memorial Speaks to North Korea's Ties to Summit Host Vietnam
- - Factbox: Pakistan, India troop strength and weapons
- - If Korean war ends after Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi, will Seoul still require national service?
- - Weather for February 20
- - Trump: 'No Rush' to See North Korea Denuclearize
- - Trump Says No 'Magical Date' for Imposing More Tariffs on China
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan will work with India on Kashmir blast investigation, but ‘will retaliate’ if India attacks, says Prime Minister Imran Khan SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Pakistan is ready to help India investigate the deadliest blast in Kashmir in decades, but...
- Vote! Asia markets rise as US-China trade talks move to Washington CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - The U.S. and China are set to resume trade negotiations in Washington this week following...