Arrest warrant issued for man who raped teen then made her press the ATM
National police spokesman Pol Col Krissana Pattanacharoen said yesterday that an arrest warrant has been issued in Bangkok for the man who raped a 19 year old woman then made her withdraw money for him at an ATM. The crime happened in the Mahadthai 2 area of Taling Chan on October 5th. The wanted man was named as Yosatthada Buathong, 28. National police chief Gen Chakthip Chaijinda has called for a swift resolution to the alarming case. Following the succesful gathering of witness statements the warrant was issued by the Taling Chan court, reported Sanook. Sanook The post Arrest warrant issued for man who raped teen then made her press the ATM appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Arrest warrant issued for man who raped teen then made her press the ATM, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Tuesday, 16 October
- Older News
- Vote! Would be ATM robber said he needed money as his wife is about to give birth Samui Times (3 days ago) - An expectant father in Thailand’s south is likely to miss the birth of his offspring. Kiatsak Chaibunkaew, 26, was disturbed by a shop owner last Saturday as he tried...
- Vote! Convicted pervert put his hand between legs of lady on a minivan – then the cops just let him go Samui Times (5 days ago) - A revenue department worker in Bangkok said that she went to the cops after a man molested her on the back seat of a minivan. But despite having SEVEN...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival