Ariya joint 2nd as American Kang claims LPGA Shanghai title
American Danielle Kang overcame flailing nerves to fire a three-under-par 69 in the final round and claim the inaugural LPGA Shanghai title by two-strokes on Sunday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Ariya joint 2nd as American Kang claims LPGA Shanghai title, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 21 October
- Older News
- Vote! New world No.1 Park leads Phoenix LPGA event Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - PHOENIX, Arizona: Park Sung-hyun, who has dethroned Thailand’s Ariya Jutanugarn as the world’s top golfer, shot her second straight 6-under 66 on Friday at the Founders Cup for a share...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival