Argentinian tourist charged with filing false police report in Phuket
PHUKET: Cherng Talay police yesterday charged a 32-year-old Argentinian woman with providing false information after she was found to have filed a fake theft report on Monday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Argentinian tourist charged with filing false police report in Phuket, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Man killed by wild elephants
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Policeman surrenders for Phuket street slaying, denies charges, released on bail The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: A Border Patrol Police Lance-Corporal wanted for shooting dead a local councillor’s son in...
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket Police hunt teenage axe-wielding tourist handbag thieves The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Police on the island are currently looking for two teenage suspects who last night...
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tourist survives Patong Beach! An ’anti-peace’ chief? Problems with digital licence? || Jan. 16 The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - January 16 An ’anti-peace’ Chief? |:| Still no charges in fatal crash?...