APNewsBreak: Indiana candidate's brand markets Chinese parts
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The off-road accessory was shipped in a box emblazoned with the logo of an auto parts brand owned by Mike Braun, a multimillionaire businessman who often rails against foreign outsourcing in his bid to become Indiana’s next senator. The words “Made in China” were stamped across the packaging. Braun frequently criticizes his […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, APNewsBreak: Indiana candidate's brand markets Chinese parts, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! All signs point to more money pouring into Chinese markets this year CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Chinese bond and equity markets recorded record inflows in 2018 and analysts expect that to...