Apisak stymies proposed cigarette tax
The Public Health Ministry's proposed tax hike legislation on cigarette packs, aimed at subsidising expenses of the gold card healthcare scheme, has to comply with the Finance Ministry's fiscal discipline regulations, says Finance Minister Apisak Tantivorawong.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Apisak stymies proposed cigarette tax, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 1 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Apisak urges focus on growth Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The next government has the responsibility to create policies and manage the economy in such a way that maximises the country's economic growth potential, said Finance Minister Apisak Tantivorawong....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters