AP PHOTOS: Untamed horses roam in Turkish foothills
HORMETCI, Turkey (AP) — Horses lift clouds of dust on the foothills of Mount Erciyes, a former volcano that is one of Turkey’s highest peaks, as Ali Kemer herds the animals at sunset. Kemer is a third-generation horse breeder in Hormetci, a village where the residents have a special affinity with the “yilki,” as the […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, AP PHOTOS: Untamed horses roam in Turkish foothills, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence