AP FACT CHECK: Sanders spins savings in Medicare plan
WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Bernie Sanders is skimming over the facts in claiming that his “Medicare for all” plan will lead to big reductions in what Americans spend for health care. In a recent tweet, the Vermont independent insists the plan will cut trillion from the nation’s health care bill. But that’s based on a […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, AP FACT CHECK: Sanders spins savings in Medicare plan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Wednesday, 8 August, 2018
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All' VOA NEWS (Today) - Democratic presidential candidates campaigning on “Medicare for All” are wrestling with how to pay for the dramatic overhaul of the American health care system.Bernie Sanders, the chief proponent, says “Medicare...
- Older News
- Vote! Joe Biden Draws Line Against Progressives on Health Care VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - Joe Biden is taking an aggressive approach to defending the Affordable Care Act, challenging not just President Donald Trump but also some of his rivals for the Democratic presidential nomination...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad
- - Climate in Deep Time
- - Conservation and Jobs
- - Benefits of Trees
- - 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All'
- - US Says It has Clear Evidence Navy Ship Downed Iranian Drone
- - Education, Environment and Explorers
- - Promise, Peril in Malaysia's Move to Lower Voting Age
- - Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury