AP FACT CHECK: Sanders spins savings in Medicare plan
WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Bernie Sanders is skimming over the facts in claiming that his “Medicare for all” plan will lead to big reductions in what Americans spend for health care. In a recent tweet, the Vermont independent insists the plan will cut trillion from the nation’s health care bill. But that’s based on a […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, AP FACT CHECK: Sanders spins savings in Medicare plan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Wednesday, 8 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Sarah Sanders Heads to Fox News as Contributor VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, who once sparred with journalists, has decided to join them.Fox News said Thursday that Sanders has been hired to provide political commentary and...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Alaska Man Finds 50-Year-Old Message in Bottle from Soviet-Era Russian
- - Korat dorms hit hard by drop in university enrolment
- - 'Red Flag Laws' Offer Tool for Preventing Some Gun Violence
- - Netherlands Ambassador Reminisces about Amsterdam and 'Going Dutch'