Anwar Ibrahim returns to Malaysian politics with by-election win
The former deputy Malaysian PM wins a parliamentary seat, months after he was released from jail.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Anwar Ibrahim returns to Malaysian politics with by-election win, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - 1MDB scandal: former Goldman Sachs banker Robert Ng returning to US to face charges
- - Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Pakistan rejects links to attack in Indian controlled Kashmir
- - Thai fishing industry says new laws are ‘unrealistic’
- - US–South Korea military negotiations could cost the alliance
- - Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
- - Gully boys: The defiant street rappers telling India's story
- - Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- Older News
- Vote! Anwar Ibrahim expects to succeed Mahathir Mohamad as Malaysian PM within two years, plans to hold Goldman Sachs to account over 1MDB SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Malaysia’s would-be prime minister said he expects to take power from Mahathir Mohamad in less...
- Vote! Thailand disqualifies king's sister from election running The Guardian (4 days ago) - Princess Ubolratana should be ‘above politics’ says panel after she became PM candidate Thailand’s election...
- Vote! Thailand’s election commission blocks Princess Ubolratana’s prime ministerial bid SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Thailand’s royally appointed Election Commission on Monday formally blocked Princess Ubolratana Rajakanya’s prime ministerial bid,...