Anti-dengue vaccine 'may be connected to three deaths'
MANILA: The Philippines said on Friday the anti-dengue vaccine Dengvaxia may be connected to three deaths in the country, according to a government-ordered inquiry, and that the drug is not ready for mass immunisation.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Anti-dengue vaccine 'may be connected to three deaths', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - North Korean Art Troupe to Visit China
- - Thailand fall to China at Asian Cup
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum