Annual Phuket scout camp raises ‘no beach access’ in national park concerns
However, the campsite has disturbed worried locals. The camp includes a large covered area closed with dark plastic curtains located along the northern reaches of the beach beside the “Layan National Park Office”, within Sirinath National Park.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Annual Phuket scout camp raises ‘no beach access’ in national park concerns, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Thais Give Russia, US Right to Extradite Hacking Suspect
- - Uighur Australian's plea to 'save' his family in China
- Older News
- Vote! Cambodians arrested preparing to poach phayung in park Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - NAKHON RATCHASIMA: Security and park authorities have captured 18 Cambodians inside Thap Lan National Park...
- Vote! 20 years of Phuket Old Town Festival The Phuket News - Community (5 days ago) - 72nd Anniversary Queen Sirikit Park on Thalang Rd was awash with reds and golds –...
- Vote! Phuket readies for Heroines Festival next month The Phuket News (7 days ago) - PHUKET: The annual Heroines Festival celebration of the defeat of Burmese marauders attempting to take...