Angsana Laguna Phuket welcomes new Executive Chef Jose Borja
Angsana Laguna Phuket is delighted to announce the arrival of Executive Chef Jose Borja to the beachfront resort. Chef Jose brings 25 years of his global knowledge and culinary experience to Angsana Laguna Phuket. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Angsana Laguna Phuket welcomes new Executive Chef Jose Borja, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News - Community'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- Older News
- Vote! 'Food porn star' Indian chef gives fine dining a twist BBC News Asia (3 days ago) - Gaggan Anand, the executive chef at Bangkok's Michelin-starred restaurant Gaggan, has brought Indian cuisine to...
- Vote! 'Bloodbath' may be coming to Nissan as key foreign executive resigns amid Ghosn investigation CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Jose Munoz, who had been a contender as Nissan CEO, has resigned after the company...
- Vote! 'Bloodbath' is coming to Nissan as key foreign executive resigns amid Ghosn investigation CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Jose Munoz, who until recently was thought to be in the running for Nissan CEO,...