Analysis: Sri Lanka's political crisis triggers major economic concerns
A decision by Sri Lanka's president to fire the prime minister has raised doubts among global investors and credit analysts about the near-term economic health of a country already grappling with slow growth and a falling currency. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Analysis: Sri Lanka's political crisis triggers major economic concerns, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Asian stocks slip amid concerns about the global economic outlook CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Stocks in Asia declined on Tuesday as investor sentiment dipped on concerns about the global...
- Older News
- Vote! Activists decry Sri Lankan president's praise for Duterte's drugs war REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - Human rights groups expressed alarm at Sri Lanka's leader on Friday for praising Philippine President...
- Vote! Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - Sri Lanka will receive a loan of $1 billion from Bank of China before the...