Analysis: Sri Lanka's political crisis triggers major economic concerns
A decision by Sri Lanka's president to fire the prime minister has raised doubts among global investors and credit analysts about the near-term economic health of a country already grappling with slow growth and a falling currency. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Analysis: Sri Lanka's political crisis triggers major economic concerns, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Tuesday, 30 October, 2018
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Bangladesh captain Mashrafe Mortaza has been ruled out of their one-day international series against Sri Lanka due to a hamstring injury, the country's cricket board (BCB) said on Friday. ...
- Older News
- Vote! Sri Lanka Orders Arrest of Top Police Watchdog VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - Sri Lanka's chief prosecutor on Wednesday ordered the arrest of a top officer at the police watchdog over his alleged involvement in a multi-million dollar gun-running racket.Saman Dissanayake, the secretary...
- Vote! "They bombed our livelihoods": Sri Lanka's tourism firms struggle after attacks REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - Pearl Divers, a diving school on one of Sri Lanka's most popular southern beaches, shut shop for two months after suicide bombers attacked churches and hotels on the island on...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad
- - Climate in Deep Time
- - Conservation and Jobs
- - Benefits of Trees
- - 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All'
- - US Says It has Clear Evidence Navy Ship Downed Iranian Drone
- - Education, Environment and Explorers
- - Promise, Peril in Malaysia's Move to Lower Voting Age
- - Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury