Anaesthetic blamed for woman's death at beauty clinic
A 72-year-old woman died at a beauty clinic in Bangkok's Wang Thonglang district late on Thursday night after being given an anaesthetic prior to a face lift.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Anaesthetic blamed for woman's death at beauty clinic, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Trump briefed in Florida on 'productive' China trade talks
- Older News
- Vote! Woman stomped to death by wild elephants Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - HUA HIN: A woman on the way to visit her ailing mother was found stomped...
- Vote! Bank of Thailand extends debt clinic Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Bank of Thailand expects debtors at non-bank financial institutions to participate in the central...