All change as Phuket lifeguards presented to Governor
PHUKET: The state of having lifeguards patrol Phuket’s beaches took several dumbfounding twists today, with 27 lifeguards presented to the Phuket Governor as “already” working – but dedicated to patrolling only the beaches at Surin, Bang Tao, Nai Thon and Mai Khao.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, All change as Phuket lifeguards presented to Governor, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - Volcano Erupts in Southern Japan, No Evacuation Warning
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - U.S. special envoy in Pakistan for talks on Afghan peace
- - Yonhap: N. Korean Official en Route to Washington for Talks
- - Hewitt: I've been threatened by Tomic
- - Ram Rahim Singh: India guru jailed for life over journalist's murder
- Older News
- Vote! Modest Croatian tourist saves two tourists from drowning – calls for Pattaya lifeguards Samui Times (Yesterday) - A Croatian tourist saved not one but two visitors to Pattaya on a single...
- Vote! Phuket kids honoured on Children’s Day The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: Phuket Governor Phakaphong Tavipatana at Phuket Provincial Hall this morning (Jan 12) honoured children for...