Alcohol ban for end of Buddhist Lent
PHUKET: A ban on the sale of alcohol will come into effect at midnight tonight as the nation commemorates ‘Wan Org Pansa’, also referred to as the end of Buddhist Lent.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Alcohol ban for end of Buddhist Lent, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Tuesday, 23 October
- Older News
- Vote! Police warn of election alcohol ban The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Phuket Provincial Police have cautioned business operators that the national election tomorrow will see a ban on the sale of alcohol starting at 6pm tonight (Mar 23)....
- Vote! Alcohol ban again this weekend around Thailand Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - The election is two days away. That means Thais go to the polls for the first time since 2011. It also means there will be another 24 hour alcohol ban...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival